Sunday, April 15, 2012

lasnfdkfbasdbasjdbj

Since the last time I've posted a few things have gone on. One-- my birthday! I am no 17 years old. In Denmark when it is your birthday they put a Danish flag up. I was in Sweden for a little bit for my birthday so they put up a Swedish flag for me. When I got back to Denmark I had a few friends over and we ate dinner and then went to Copenhagen. For my Easter break I went to Sweden for a few days because my new host family has a home there. It is in the middle of a forest and is very beautiful. I switched host families also. I still live in the same town just a few minutes closer to my school. In this family I have a host mom, dad, sister (18), 3 dogs, 2 cats, and like 15 chickens. I do not live on a farm though, I live in a normal neighborhood. Soon I will be going on euro tour for a few weeks, and hopefully be able to blog about it...... if anyone other than my mother cares.... hey mom.  Sorry I havent been updating im just having suchhhh a good time here, there is no time. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment