Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving/Black Friday!

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans!! I love thanksgiving, I love the food the family the atmosphere, just love it. My favorite food at thanksgiving are mashed potatoes <3 Although its not celebrated here I'm going to do my best to make it happen. You know maybe go to the store and pick up some instant mashed potatoes, haha. Later I think im going to go watch the Macy's thanksgiving day parade via earthcam.com and eat some pie.  But really what I wish they had here was Black Friday! For those who don't know what black friday is, it is the day( or night?) after thanksgiving where you leave to go shopping in the early morning like 2 or 3 and shop! Some go out later but I like being early. The reason everyone goes shopping on this day is to buy Christmas presents for cheap. I think every store has big sales and deals. AHHH I love it! Maybe I should do some shopping myself to make up for it ;) haha. Although I'm not going to be in America for thanksgiving its still nice celebrating it here. I like to tell people all about it like what we eat and some traditions. Rotary put on a thanksgiving get together for the exchange students in my district here in Denmark. It was very nice :). Its good being with exchange students! Every country had to do some type of entertainment.... so the north Americans danced to Were All In This Together by High School Musical. Haha I wish someone video taped that. It was so funny. So once again Happy Thanksgiving!!!! byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment